Executive AssistantCity of LondonCompetitive Salary + Benefits We are seeking to hire an EA in our London office, on a 6 month contract to cover a maternity leave. The successful candidate will provide executive and administration support to Partners/Attorneys who may be based in our London office or globally. Due to the different requirements of the... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Kingdom
City of London
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are seeking to hire an EA in our London office, on a 6 month contract to cover a maternity leave. The successful candidate will provide executive and administration support to Partners/Attorneys who may be based in our London office or globally. Due to the different requirements of the role, it is essential that the EA possesses skills such as flexibility and displays high levels of attention to detail. This is a varied role which will require prioritisation skills and a positive working attitude. You will be expected to juggle multiple tasks at all times, to have a solution driven approach and to remain calm while under pressure, being able to handle demanding situations with ease. The successful candidate will have the flexibility to work in a hybrid way, working from the London office for a minimum of 3 days per week.
The EA can expect that no two days will be the same and should be prepared to work autonomously and respond as required working across time zones and teams to ensure a high level of client service is maintained at all times. All responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with firm protocols, policies and procedures and best practices.
Director, Global Operations
- Extensive management diary (via Outlook) including scheduling all meetings, engagements, video and phone conference calls, travel, board meetings, conferences.
- Manage client communications as requested (e.g., understanding preferences of the individuals you support with regards to answering the phone/taking messages/using voice mail, responding to e-mail, processing postal mail, setting up video conferences, etc.).
- Takes ownership of ensuring their respective Partner/Attorney time is recorded diligently and accurately and work with the relevant teams to ensure the same.
- Provide support to Partner/Attorney to fulfil key firm requirements such as client invoicing by working in conjunction with billing to ensure invoicing deadlines are met.
- Managing the flow of meeting invitations, prioritising and managing frequent changes, ensuring awareness of time zones.
- Manage complex global travel arrangements and logistics, to include booking flights, hotels, local transfers, restaurants and hotels in conjunction with the travel team and in line with our travel policy.
- Assists in planning and recording of Business Development (BD) meetings, events, conferences, dinners etc.
- Works with our CRM Team to ensure all contacts and marketing preferences are correctly logged.
- Provide EA cover to Partners/Attorneys and key personnel across the business as requested.
- Provide coverage to Front of House team as required.
- Perform other tasks as deemed necessary by the Partners and Senior Business Leaders.
- Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, creating and issuing meeting materials or invitations, as required.
- Provide administration support to the broader team with ad-hoc requests as necessary.
- Extensive experience supporting at Senior Management level and above as an Executive Assistant or Business Executive Assistant / Administrator (minimum of 5 years).
- Professional Services and/or Law firm experience is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills — being able to communicate on all levels
- Ability to successfully work in a ("virtual") team environment
- Ability to work autonomously and be a proactive self-starter with close attention to detail and an ability to understand the importance of detailed work within a larger context.
- Forward thinking team player with a flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with the firm’s standards, practices, policies, procedures.
- Ability to work and respond quickly and flexibly across several different departments and time zones in a fast-growing office environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant software such as MS-office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), Chrome River, Intapp, iTimekeep, 3E and experience using Zoom.
Kobre & Kim is a conflict-free global law firm focused exclusively on disputes and investigations, often involving fraud and misconduct. Recognized as the premier firm for cross-border disputes, the firm has a particular focus on financial products and services litigation, insolvency disputes, intellectual property litigation, international judgment enforcement and asset recovery, and U.S. government enforcement and regulatory investigations. With more than 400 employees throughout the firm’s 14 global office locations, Kobre & Kim recognizes the value of incorporating diverse perspectives and professional disciplines to generate the most effective solutions for clients.
Further information about the firm is available on our website.
Kobre & Kim employees take pride in providing our clients around the world with service that is timely, accurate, unbiased and trusted. We have a profound respect for the professions and clients we serve and define our success in terms of their success. Our work environment is dynamic, innovative, and entrepreneurial. We have a result-oriented culture that demands excellence, agility, and the desire to move quickly and precisely to seize opportunities. Our environment is both challenging and supportive – we give employees the opportunity to develop their skills and do their best work.
Kobre & Kim values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or local law.
Kobre & Kim is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.